Meridian Institute prides itself on a dynamic, bright team of employees. Please refer to this page for any employment opportunities available at Meridian Institute. Availabilities will be posted on this page until the application deadline has passed.
Meridian Institute does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, creed, or ancestry.
Meridian Institute Fellowship
Meridian Institute is pleased to announce position openings within the Meridian Institute Fellowship Program – an opportunity for recent college graduates to work on varied and highly complex public policy issues, learn about the field of multi-party collaborative problem solving, and engage with leaders from a variety of sectors and interest groups. Meridian Institute has two offices (Washington DC and Dillon, CO) and fellows may be placed in either office, depending on staffing needs and their preferences.
Primary Objective of the Position
Meridian Fellows provide research, writing, and other types of support for projects focusing on a wide variety of challenging substantive issue areas. Meridian Fellows may:
- Assist in the preparation of reports, meeting summaries, meeting materials, press releases, and other communications;
- Develop background reports and research participants for new projects;
- Interview or otherwise engage participants in Meridian processes, including leaders of the private, non-profit, and government sectors;
- Help plan, attend, and/or provide logistical support for both domestic and international meetings;
- Actively engage in dynamic teams focused on helping design and facilitate collaborative public policy processes
- Attend policy briefings, hearings, seminars, and similar events as needed to track key topics and activities and provide summaries to various project teams;
- Provide administrative support for Meridian projects and the organization, including but not limited to maintaining websites and list serves, drafting emails, note taking, and participating on internal Meridian teams to assist with internal organizational development; and
- Other duties as assigned.
For a complete description of the position and application instructions, click here
Also find additional information in the Fellowship FAQs 2014 document (PDF)
Completed applications are due by 10 pm EST on Friday, February 7, 2014. The fellowship is anticipated to begin between June 1 and July 1, 2014.