Meridian Institute prides itself on a dynamic, bright team of employees. Please refer to this page for any employment opportunities available at Meridian Institute. Availabilities will be posted on this page until the application deadline has passed.
Meridian Institute Fellowship
Meridian Institute is pleased to announce position openings for Project Assistants within the Meridian Fellowship Program – an opportunity for recent college graduates to work on varied and highly complex public policy issues, learn about the field of multi-party collaborative problem solving, and engage with leaders from a variety of sectors and interest groups. Meridian has two offices (Washington, D.C. and Dillon, CO), and Fellows may be placed in either office, depending on staffing needs.
Primary Duties of the Position
Meridian Fellows provide research, writing, and other types of support for projects focusing on a wide variety of challenging issues. Meridian Fellows may:
- Assist in the preparation of meeting materials and summaries, press releases, and other communications
- Help prepare for new projects by researching and developing background documents
- Interview or otherwise engage participants in Meridian processes, including leaders of the private, non-profit, and government sectors
- Help plan, attend, and/or provide logistical support for both domestic and international meetings
- Actively engage in dynamic teams focused on helping design and facilitate collaborative public policy processes
- Attend policy briefings, hearings, seminars, and other events as needed to track key topics and activities and provide summaries of these events to project teams
- Provide administrative support for Meridian projects and the organization, including but not limited to maintaining websites and list serves, drafting emails, taking notes, and participating on internal Meridian teams to assist with organizational development
- Other duties as assigned
Please reference the 2015 Fellowship Position Description for details and application instructions. Also, find additional information in the Frequently Asked Questions document (PDF).
Completed applications are due by 10 pm EST on Friday, February 6, 2015. Please submit your application using our online application form—Submit Online Application.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Meridian Institute welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, creed, or ancestry.