At Meridian Institute, we believe that collaboration, creativity, and empathy are essential ingredients in addressing complex, multi-faceted challenges. We look for people who are bridge-builders, innovators, and strategists.
Careers at Meridian Institute
We are deeply invested in building a team comprised of diverse perspectives, competencies, and backgrounds. Typically, we hire staff in a variety of work areas including mediation and facilitation, project coordination, financial management, and administration.
Current Job Openings:
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Project Finance Specialist — accepting applications through September 6, 2020. See the full job listing here.
Our Ruckelshaus Fellowship for recent college graduates launches its yearly application process each November.
We are dedicated to advancing our employees’ professional growth, supporting their work/life balance, and helping them meet their healthcare and retirement needs. Meridian employees receive competitive benefits including:
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment
- Structured professional development opportunities and mentoring
- Flexible work schedules and locations for proven high performers
- Medical/dental insurance with same sex spouse and domestic partner coverage
- Generous annual leave, sick time, and vacation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Meridian recognizes that our work is made stronger and more impactful by the contributions of diverse people around the world. At Meridian, we welcome people from all backgrounds and do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, creed, or ancestry.