At Meridian Institute, we believe that collaboration, creativity, and empathy are essential ingredients in addressing complex, multi-faceted challenges. We look for people who are bridge-builders, innovators, and strategists.
Careers at Meridian Institute
We are deeply invested in building a team comprised of diverse perspectives, competencies, and backgrounds. Typically, we hire staff in a variety of work areas including mediation and facilitation, project coordination, financial management, and administration.
Current Job Openings:
The application process for our Ruckelshaus Fellowship Program for recent college graduates closed on January 12, 2020. The Meridian Institute Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for early-career professionals to contribute to Meridian’s mission to help people collaborate to solve complex problems, make informed decisions, and implement solutions that improve lives, the environment, and the economy. The Fellowship is a two-year, full-time position in Meridian’s Dillon, CO or Washington, DC offices, beginning in June 2020.
- Learn more about the Fellowship here.
- The full position description and application is available here.
- Read answers to frequently asked questions about the application process here.
The 2021 application cycle will open in November 2020.
We are dedicated to advancing our employees’ professional growth, supporting their work/life balance, and helping them meet their healthcare and retirement needs. Meridian employees receive competitive benefits including:
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment
- Structured professional development opportunities and mentoring
- Flexible work schedules and locations for proven high performers
- Medical/dental insurance with same sex spouse and domestic partner coverage
- Generous annual leave, sick time, and vacation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Meridian recognizes that our work is made stronger and more impactful by the contributions of diverse people around the world. At Meridian, we welcome people from all backgrounds and do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, creed, or ancestry.