January 2021 Position Announcement — accepting applications through March 17, 2021
Meridian Institute is seeking a dynamic candidate to fill the role of Bookkeeper in our Dillon, CO office (following initial period working virtually due to COVID-19).
As a full-time employee and member of the Finance Team, the Bookkeeper is responsible for performing tasks related to accounting, banking, recordkeeping, and administrative support for the finance department. Successful candidates will be self-starters with experience in accounting, will be highly organized, and will have well-developed interpersonal communications skills.
All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in the organizations sponsored health and dental insurance plans and provided life insurance, vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and a 401k retirement plan (at one year of employment).
How to Apply
The deadline to submit is Wednesday, March 17, 2021.
Please submit your application, including cover letter, resume and three references using our online submission form. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Reports to: Accountant and Payroll Manager & Director of Finance and Contracts
FLSA Status: Non Exempt, Overtime Eligible
Starting Salary Range: $19.23 – 24.03 per hour ($40,000-$50,000 per year)
Areas of Responsibility:
- Accounts payable data entry, processing, and vendor relations
- Subcontractor/ Consultant data entry
- Expense report data entry for senior level staff and processing
- Reconcile corporate credit card
- Banking deposits/ Multi company
- Recordkeeping and filing system maintenance
- Data management
- Support to Finance Team as needed
- Assist with Accounts receivable invoice preparation for distribution, and monitoring as needed
Click here to view the full position description.
- Minimum of one-year experience in accounting
- Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficiency with Office 365 (specifically Excel), web-based tools, and electronic communications
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and accept direction on given assignments
- Highly organized with dedication to accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- May be required to attend to business outside of normal working hours, as needed
- Required to conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner at all times
Equal Opportunity Employment
Meridian recognizes that our work is made stronger and more impactful by the contributions of diverse groups from around the world. At Meridian, we welcome people from all backgrounds and do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, creed, class, ancestry, or other grounds.
Meridian Institute is a participating employer in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security program, E-Verify.